Wednesday, September 28, 2011

For that Moment....

I was sitting outside watching the kids and dogs, run, bark and scream. (I think the dogs screamed and the kids barked, but not real sure!) For that one moment all was right with the world. At that very moment I realized that this is where I am supposed to be in my life! 4 kids, a husband, 2 dogs and loads of laundry that never end! Not real sure what clicked or why it clicked but I was happier then I had ever been for that one moment. It is amazing to watch your children grow into young men and little girls. Chase will be 11 next year and I find myself wondering where has the time gone?? I remember being pregnant with him and all the whispering that went along with that situation. To look at my situation now I'm way ahead of the game. I can remember when everyone thought I had made a mistake marrying Lane "the trouble maker" Spence. Now he is Lane "the home maker" Spence. He is home every night, goes to work every day (government employee take that as you will), and loves his children more than life itself. I couldn't have asked for a better "trouble maker" to marry. We have been married 11 years this past September 23 and I can’t imagine spending my time or life with any other man. Yes, he makes me want to throat punch him quite often but, the times I just want to hug him till his eyes pop out, outweigh the throat punches. WE are a team, WE give and take, WE love each other till the end of time, WE are Spence & Co.... Joseph Lane Spence, I love you and you are my world, you’re MY everything!




11 years later , Great Exuma, Bahamas.
They said, "They'll never make it"

1 comment:

  1. brought tears to my eyes!!! LOVE it and so glad you proved everyone wrong!!! You have a beautiful family!!!

    ReplyDelete