Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Well Christmas is HERE, ready or not!! Starting tomorrow we will hit the ground running to approximately 500 different locations in 2 days. In going to all those different locations we will have 12 boxes of tissues and 4 different antibiotics and 1 bag of halls cough drops ready at all times. We all, except Chase have been sick for the last week. I, myself have managed not to get to terribly ill except for a cough and sore throat. Avery and Hunter on the other hand were very very sick. I finished all my shopping today at 10:00 pm and have yet to wrap a gift. The gifts may be given out in the store bag I purchased them in. All day today I thought in my squirrel mind I have so much to do and will never get it done. But then my groundhog body just sat there on the couch and did nothing all day. Then at night my squirrel mind once again goes nuts and my body just slowly does nothing and I eventually start to think about what I am going to eat for supper. As I sit on the couch watching a movie listening to Lane cough like a goat and Jackson cough, suck his thumb, cough, I wonder does all the gift giving and chaos of christmas matter??? No it doesn't!! What matters is my children are healthy, my husband loves me, my brother and his family will be here on christmas day. That is what matters ( now the kids see this differently)! So Merry Christmas to ALL and enjoy your family time(snot rags and all)!

No comments:

Post a Comment