Friday, February 19, 2010

Am I Crazy??

I have decided to start a blog. I find this to be very amusing because I have no time to fix my hair much less type up a blog. I'm attempting to get a picture with all 4 children to place under the description, this will be like trying to herd cats in an open field. Wish me luck while trying to get it all together. Also, hopefully my mother will not critique my spelling and poor use of grammar to often. Just read through it and enjoy for I probably have a kid on the hip, one climbing on the fridge and 2 fighting over a piece of plastic while typing all this out.. I hope you enjoy what is yet to come....

3 comments:

  1. It looks great!! Although I don't know how you will find the time to blog....I'm glad you are going to give it a try. :) I think you will actually like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer, I love it! You are one of the most entertaining people I know. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey its in our blood!! Wives to crazy Bonaire boys who think we have more time than is available to us!! You might learn to type in your sleep one day!!! Oh wait I know dragonword or something and it types while you talk!! haha
    ~ Steph

    ReplyDelete